4 May 2012

Writing Update

I have been a bit lax with blogging and updating and all that jazz. The reason for this is because in the middle of February I finished my WIP. I then spent the next 6 weeks editing and revising it. Now it is on submission to agents and the responses have been wonderful so far.

This isn't the only thing that has been taking my attention away from blogging. I have started a new WIP which I am super excited about, even more than the first book. This new project currently stands at 12k and I'm really happy with it. It is using narrative techniques I haven't used before and I'm experimenting with chapter length and jumping POVs. In short, loving it. I'm also getting married in 6 weeks so the planning has just overwhelmed every other spare moment.

I will be blogging more in the future, hopefully with some good news of my first WIP! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment